Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Cotton Candy frap!

Cotton Candy Frappucchino! 


Aloha Cookie Monsters! Today I bring you a new recipe! I love Cotton Candy anything, and if you did not know that, you need to start reading my blog better! And nothing will ever top The Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappucchino. So I am going to teach you how to make one at home. Because really, who wants to pay $5 for a venti Cotton candy frap. And yes I get a venti because I like food.

So lets start!

You will need:
  • 3/4 cup ice
  • 3/4 cup milk preferably whole milk. (regular milk will work though.)
  • 3 tablespoons of raspberry syrup. (I totally recommend the Tornai brand)
  • 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream (regular ice cream will not work.)
  • whipped cream (optional)

All you need to do is put all of the ingredients in a blender, pop the lid on, blend and then top with whipped cream when your done!

I will talk to you all again in my next post! Until then Aloha!


No comments:

Post a Comment